Up to 10 properties with Financing
97% max LTV on Owner Occupied Properties for Purchase and Rate & Term
85% Max LTV for Cash Out on Owner Occupied
75% Max LTV for Investment Cash Out up to 2 units
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures residential mortgage loans typically for those who would not qualify for conventional financing either due to poor credit or lack of sufficient down payment. Borrowers are able to put as little as 3.5% down on purchases, allowing for more people to experience home ownership.
• Primary Residences may qualify for an FHA Streamlined refinance with minimum Fico 640
• Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers allowed
• Non-traditional credit may be used when no credit history exists
• Cash out limited to $200,000
Inquire on FHA with a Forbix Rep now (ENTER EMAIL HERE)
We work with banks and financial funds to secure financing for small balance apartment buildings starting at only $100,000 nationwide. Streamlined underwriting for long-term fixed rate and variable rate financing for commercial properties. Balloon loan terms of 5, 7, 10, years with amortizing terms up to 25 years, fully amortizing loans with terms up to 30 years, or hybrid ARM loan terms of 30 years with 7 or 10 years fixed. A fixed (Yield maintenance formula with a 1% minimum) or adjustable (1% or Declining Percentage Fee Schedule) rate and non recourse.
• Loan amount of $100,000
• 20, 25, or 30 years, based on the age of property and condition
• 1.25x minimum DSCR
• Up to 70% maximum LTV for refinances and 75% for acquisitions
Request more information on Conventional loans here (ENTER EMAIL HERE)